At PlayVegasFromHome.com, we’re committed to run games that set the highest standard for
fairness, security and privacy. PlayVegasFromHome.com provides a safe, fair and fun venue for people to
enjoy their favourite casino games.
Personal data, transactions and other historical information are confidential and will under no
circumstances be made available to unrelated third parties unless the account holder so agrees.
The games are server executed to prevent fraud and tampering. All events (such as debits and credits to
your account) are saved in a highly protected database to prevent loss of data should the Internet
connection go down or if the client computer for some reason crashes.
The outcome of the games is generated by a computerised random generator (SHA1 RNG) developed by Sun
The casino systems, gaming algorithms and practices are available for inspection and review by any
legitimate gaming commission, governmental authority or independent testing authority in accordance with
generally accepted methods for protecting proprietary information.
PlayVegasFromHome.com takes no responsibility whatsoever, direct or indirect, for losses that may
occur to the player when using the Casino. PlayVegasFromHome.com and its partners, afilliates
and related entities will not be liable in the following scenarios:
- In the event of a force majeure
- In the event of the cancellation of a game for any reason
- Failure of Casino’s central computer system or any part there of
- Delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other
data transmission system
- An outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism
- The acts of government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or
- Fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout or industrial action of any